The Abundance Thanksgiving Menu
When you order your turkey, Thanksgiving sides, or pies from Abundance Food Co-op, you’ll add a delicious dimension to your meal, co-op style.
- local, pasture-raised turkeys from Oink ‘n’ Gobble farm ($3.69 per lb)
- Local butternut squash box–locally-grown butternut squash tastes amazing, get it at a great price (99¢ per lb)
- Abundance housemade cranberry orange relish–made with New York cranberries ($14.99 quart / $7.99 pint)
- Complete potato bread stuffing kit–everything you need to make a tasty stuffing at home ($13.99)
- Pudgy Girl Bakery–pumpkin, apple & maple bourbon with chocolate chip vegan pies ($5.69 for 5 inch / $19.99 for 9 inch)
- Abundance housemade pie–apple made with local apples from Donovan Orchards ($19.99) and classic pumpkin pie ($18.99) made with organic ingredients
How it works
Placing an order
You can place your order in-store. Simply tell a customer service representative or a cashier that you would like to make a Thanksgiving order. You will be given an Abundance Thanksgiving Menu form to fill out (pictured above). Just mark the items you’d like and we’ll take care of the rest!
If you are ordering a turkey, a $10 deposit is due.
Picking up your order
Your order will be ready to pick up from 12:00 pm on Mon., Nov. 21 until we close on Weds., Nov. 23, 2016. Order must be placed by Fri., Nov. 18, 2016!